Health & Safety Guidelines
Guide to a Safe face to face Bellydance Lesson
By attending and booking Hipsinc Bellydance Lessons you agree to abide by this guidelines
Last update: 11-9-2020
Based on the government’s advise and guidelines, we, Project b Venue and Hipsinc.com, have made some changes in the way we operate so we can continue with the face to face dance lessons and ensure everyone feels safe.
What we have done:
- Reduced studio capacity and designated and marked dancing space once in the studio. This is to ensure enough space between students. Based on the measures of the studio, we could safely fit 18 people per class. To stay on the safe side, we have decided to have a maximum of 15 people per class.
- Advance booking system and card payment on site are now possible.
- Designated entrance and exit to the venue when possible.
- If there is no event happening downstairs, the entrance will be through the side door. Students from the advance level (7pm) should wait in the bar lobby if possible until the previous class has finished. The exit for both groups will be through the main door, via the hall downstairs.
- If there is an event in the hall downstairs, both entrance and exit will be using the side door. The advance level students (7pm) will wait for their inside the classroom on a side. Please, keep the safe distance at all times.
- Increased sanitising of surfaces in communal areas, such as floors, door handles, toilets and sink areas.
- Sanitising of studio floors regularly.
- The use of fans and windows open for ventilation, as much as possible.
- Body temperature check upon arrival.
- Log in book at the entrance. If requested by the NHS to provide visitor information, due to an outbreak in the vicinity, we will supply your name, mobile and time of arrival and departure.
What you can do:
- Book for your class in advance or use contactless payment when possible. Cash is still accepted, in case you prefer to use it.
- If you have symptoms stay at home. If you have book for a class and develop symptoms afterwards, simply communicate it at email@example.com and your payment will be carried forward.
- Avoid touching your face as much as possible.
- Wash you hands with soap and water often, even if they don’t feel dirty.
- Use hand sanitiser. You’ll find stations around the building.
- Keep a safe distance from other students and staff.
- The use of a face covering is not mandatory as long as all the other measures are in place and followed.
- About the use of gloves: Gloves can harbour a high viral load and contaminate surfaces. The individual may also transfer from glove to face in a higher dose and not touching the face and washing hands thoroughly is far more important.
Please follow the instructions on hygiene and social distancing as displayed around the building to keep yourself and everyone safe.
A note on non-judgement and respect: we are aware of the different opinions on all the things related to this pandemia and the safety measures taken. Independently of our opinion on the matter, there is a law we have to follow in order to make the classes possible and keep the venue open.
Please, be respectful and follow the guidelines even if you don’t agree with them. Thank you very much.
I can’t wait to see you all in the dance floor!
With dance and hope,
Director of hipsinc.com & dancepandemic.com
For more information regarding coronavirus visit https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus